Monday, June 21, 2010

Farmers Markets

In the Pacific Northwest we have many wonderful farmers markets during the week and on weekends. Saturday is the busiest I've noticed. I shop for organic produce and fresh flowers. They are usually of the best quality, very fresh and a great price. Usually below the competitors! You can find complete listings online for your specific area. Saturday local markets on Proctor in Tacoma, and Belfair on Hood Canal are two quaint and always good places to shop. In Belfair, plants and lovely flowers are in large demand, so be there early. Happy organic shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to Farmers Markets but lately it's hard to get in the mood with all of our rotten weather. I did manage to go to a small one the other day and even found 2 treasures (succulents) that I didn't have.

    ReplyDelete