Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Leaves

Today has been a lovely day for working in the Northwest Garden. Blue sky, some fantastic large white clouds and yes sunshine! Love these days, however I do not like all the leaves I have to take away just to get to my door. Every morning I'm greeted with Oak and Locust leaves covering everything in site... Oh, my gosh! Just too many to appreciate their great colors and style. In the summer they move, provide shade and give a nice look to our yard. But in the Fall, nothing but a mess! What is a girl to do? I get moving and cleaning everyday! Keeping me busy and also helps my bones and muscles stay young and healthy! Being in the fresh cool air is also a bonus. With winter just around the corner, the rain will be keeping us indoors more and more. I cherish these beautiful days cause I know the gray days are coming soon... You too can enjoy the time in the garden if we always look for the fantastic beauty with every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment